In general, I’m feeling a bit better. Not 100%, but closer.
1. I booked a short film. How do I feel about this? Neutral. But it’s something.
2. Up on the Wellbutrin to 300mg, down on the Zoloft to 150mg. Hoping that helps.
3. Doubling up on the Spiro for my acne.
4. Haven’t had a period in two months, but I’m not pregnant. I still get the moodiness, but no blood. I’m not complaining… although I have considered purchasing a pregnancy test, just in case. Although I would’ve had other symptoms by now, right?
5. For the most part, and I don’t want to jinx this, I haven’t been this satisfied with my body since I was at the summer theatre festival in 2009. Which, yes, was the beginning of my ED, but this feels so healthy. My body is right where I can stop thinking about it so much. How great is that?!
6. My friend R is engaged. To my other friend J. They’ve been together for years, but Jesus. He’s 22. She’s 24. In. Sane. But I’ve been asked to be a bridesmaid, and I’m thrilled. R and I have a VERRRRY rocky relationship, but we have been very close very frequently. We’ve been through a lot. And I’ve known J as long as she has, if not longer. Plus her parents are buying our dresses and it’ll be so so so fun!!! (I’ve never been to a wedding but I assume it will be fun)